- July 2, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Australia PR
Australia Skilled Occupations List 2016-17
Mega Immigration is one of the best Australia PR consultants in Chandigarh. Here you can find important information related to entry requirements for the Australia PR.
2016-17 complete Skilled Occupations List comes into impact from these days, i.e First July 2016.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) proclaimed the new complete Occupations List for 2016-17 in May this year.
Accountants, IT and most of the Engineering occupations stay unchanged on the new SOL list that is applicable for 189 (Skilled Independent Visa), 489 (Skilled Regional Provisional Visa) and 485 (Graduate Temporary Visa) visa applications.
There are no changes to the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List that is applicable for 190 (Skilled Nominated Visa), 457 (Temporary Work Skilled Visa) and 186 (Employer Nominated Scheme) visa applications.
Occupations being added to the SOL from 1 July 2016 are:
- Orthotist or Prosthetist (ANZSCO 251912)
- Audiologist (ANZSCO 252711)
Occupations being removed from the SOL from 1 July 2016 are :
- Mining Engineer (Excluding Petroleum) (ANZSCO 233611)
- Petroleum Engineer (ANZSCO 233612)
- Metallurgist (ANZSCO 234912)
- Environmental Health Officer (ANZSCO 251311)
- Occupational Health and Safety Adviser (ANZSCO 251312)
- Dental Hygienist (ANZSCO 411211)
- Dental Prosthetist (ANZSCO 411212)
- Dental Technician (ANZSCO 411213)
- Dental Therapist (ANZSCO 411214)
Here’s the complete Skilled Occupations List (SOL) for 2016-17 coming into impact from 1 July, 2016 :
Mega Immigration and Study Visa Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best Australia Education Consultants in Chandigarh, we have the answers to all your questions related to studying in Australia. With over 1000 successful placements to best colleges and universities in Australia, Mega Immigration remains dedicated towards being a best one-stop solution for all those who wish to Study in Australia.