- August 23, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Spain, Study Visa
Requirements to Study in Spain for Indian Students
While being one of the most visited countries of the world, Spain is a preferred study destination for many students from the India who wish to taste a bit of such a rich culture. Mega Immigration guides you to understand the requirements to study in Spain for Indian students looking for a degree or study abroad in Spain.
Basic Requirements to Study in Spain
- A passport of the applicant, valid for at least the duration of stay for which visa is being applied.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with a white background .
- A duly signed application form and its photocopies.
- Original letter of acceptance from educational center with contact details, date of commencement and completion of the course, programmes of studies to be followed.
- Photocopy of previous academic qualification
- A photocopy of the draft through which fees has been paid.
- Medical certificate issued by any registered medical practitioners.
- Police clearance certificate issued by the competent authorities of the country.
- Proof of accommodation during stay in Spain.
- Proof of travel insurance. The minimum coverage will be 30,000Euros.
- Proof of economic means to support the entire duration of stay in Spain.
- A Criminal Record Certificate, if the applicant has resided in any other country during last five years.
Payment of Fee
The fee must be paid via bank draft payable at New Delhi/Mumbai in favour of EMBASSY OF SPAIN, NEW DELHI or CONSULATE GENERAL OF SPAIN, MUMBAI, in accordance with the place of application. The applicant must write his/her name, date of birth, and passport number behind the draft. A photocopy of the draft must be submitted along with the application.
Proof of Financial Means
- A letter from the university or school in Spain assuming full responsibility during your stay.
- Proof of financial aid or scholarship for at least $1,000 per month for room and board.
- Proof of financial responsibility from your parents or legal guardians.
- Personal bank account statements showing at least $1,000 per month for room and board.
It takes a minimum of 7-8 weeks to process Spain Student visa from India.
- Duly filled application form along with certified copies of relevant documents.
- The college/university you applied, will decide to give you admission on the basis of your academic background.
- If an applicant has been accepted by the college, he will be provided an offer letter.
- An applicant then has to pay the first installment of the fee.
- An applicant then has to fix the appointment for the visa interview.
Mega Immigration and Study Visa Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best Spain study visa consultants in Chandigarh, we have the answers to all your questions related to studying abroad in Spain. With over thousand successful placements to top colleges and universities in Spain, Mega Immigration remains dedicated towards being a best one-stop solution for all those who wish to Study in Spain.