- October 28, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Germany, Study Visa
How is studying in Germany different than studying in India?
In Europe, Germany is the most popular destination for international students due to International Degree Programmes (IDP) taught in English medium, tution fee waivers and career opportunities after graduation. Germany tops the list of the most internationalised countries in the higher education erena. Here are few reasons below which makes education system and living in Germany is different from that in India. Find out How is Studying in Germany different than Studying in India?
- In Germany, most of the institutions of higher education charge no or very little tuition fee. Germany has the most affordable education than other countries.
- DAAD scholarships generally are full scholarships and cover living expense, travel as well as insurance. DAAD has a wide range of funding possibilities depending upon the degree you would like to pursue in Germany.
- The higher education in Germany has significant tradition of providing qualitative education. The universities have optimal facilities providing contemporary technology and a diversified professional staff.
- The universities in Germany ensure that all students get a unified and internationally recognized degree such as bachelor’s, masters or PhD.
- There are greater job opportunities after the degree completion in Germany than in India.
Studying in Germany provides the opportunity to learn a new language. Also the German universities provide opportunities to international students to do their degree in English or German language. Most German universities are sponsored by the state to keep fees affordable, and there are a growing number of scholarships available.