- November 11, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Singapore, Study Visa
Application Procedure to Apply for Singapore Study Visa
The application procedure to apply for Singapore study visa is completely online which is known as SOLAR (Student’s Pass On-Line Application & Registration). The process starts with IHL (Institute of Higher Learning) which provides a SOLAR Reference number to an applicant. The step by step application procedure to apply for Singapore study visa is as follows :
- The first step to applying for the student pass is the admission to an institute of higher learning (IHL).
- Once you have completed the registration and admission process at the university or institute of your choice, you would be provided with a Confirmation Letter along with a SOLAR Reference Number.
- Once you have received the SOLAR Reference Number, you can login to the SOLAR website. On the web page you would be asked to login using the reference number. You would also be required to provide some basic information to initiate the process and make a fee payment.
- Once you login, you would be required to submit the eForm16. You would also be required to furnish other details as clearly mentioned by the University along with a processing fee.
- You can make payment either through a debit/credit card or even through internet banking.