- November 11, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Singapore, Study Visa
Financial Requirements for Singapore Student Visa
Proof of Financial means
An applicant, who aspires to study in Singapore, has to show that he has the financial support to cover his tuition fees and other living expenses. The funds to be shown by the applicant are 8400 SGD excluding tuition fee. An applicant has to show the funds which must be one day old from date of visa application. Proof of funds can be provided by following ways :
- Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary).
- If the funds are as fixed deposit then, bank must issue a letter confirming the availability of same. Bank letter must be dated less than 30 days from the date of visa application.
- Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary).
- Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on Rs.20 stamp paper.
These all are financial requirements for Singapore student visa. One more thing related to money is mode of payment of fee which we describe below.
Mode of Payment of Fee
In order to apply to any university or institute of Singapore, an applicant has to deposit its application fees. The application fees can be paid through any mode of payment listed below :
- Cheque or Bank Drafts
- Electronic Fund Transfer
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Credit Card (Visa/Master)
- Internet Banking with DBS/POSB