- November 24, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In New Zealand, Study Visa
Application Procedure to Apply for New Zealand Study Visa
New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education and offering a safe learning environment to international students. Application procedure to apply for New Zealand study visa from India as compared to any other country is quite easy with the help of Mega Immigration and Study Visa Consultants. The universities and colleges in New Zealand are providing various courses for academic, professional and vocational studies. New Zealand is providing excellent study opportunities and support services to international students.
Application Requirements to Apply for New Zealand Study Visa
In order to apply for New Zealand study Visa from India, an applicant needs to satisfy following application requirements to study in New Zealand from India which are as follows:
- An applicant must have completed a secondary level education or the equivalent of twelve years of schooling to get admission in the universities of New Zealand for undergraduate level of study.
- Similarly the students must have to complete the undergraduate level education or Bachelors level Education to get admission for the post graduate level.
- You must be accepted in a full-time educational course at an approved and registered institution providing tuition to international students.
- You must provide a proof that you plan to leave New Zealand after your studies are completed.
- You must have a clean criminal record.