- November 24, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In New Zealand, Study Visa
Documents Required to Study in New Zealand for Indian Students
Eligibility to Study in New Zealand is quite easy as compared to other study abroad destinations for Indian students. This article will give you information on the documents required to study in New Zealand for Indian students. An applicant after choosing the course of his interest has to apply to college or universities in New Zealand where he wants to pursue his studies. After applying to a particular university, an applicant needs to get these documents ready before applying for a New Zealand study visa. Here is the list of documents required to study in New Zealand for Indian students :
- A passport valid for at least 3 months after your estimated studies completion.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- An official letter of acceptance from the university or institution of New Zealand, stating that you’ll be studying abroad in New Zealand.
- Transcripts and mark sheets of the previous education i.e. school, college or university.
- Other certificates and achievements of extracurricular activities.
- Proof of payment of tuition fees to institution or university of New Zealand.
- Proof of language proficiency i.e. IELTS, TOEFL etc.
- Duly filled and signed application form
- A well written Statement of Purpose (SOP) describing the reason for applying to a particular college or university.
- Two letter of references by faculty member from your previous school/college or from previous employer describing the qualities, characteristics and capabilities of the student
- A valid medical and travel insurance.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to support your stay in New Zealand.