- November 24, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In New Zealand, Study Visa
Financial Requirements for New Zealand Study Visa for Indian Students
To obtain a New Zealand study visa from India, an applicant needs to provide the evidence of financial support. According to financial requirements for New Zealand study visa for Indian students, You must prove that you have sufficient funds available to study in New Zealand. Besides educational cost, you also need to show that you are able to meet your living expenses during your stay in New Zealand.
For New Zealand, not all evidence of funds is acceptable and you will need to provide documents that can show the money will be genuinely available to support your study. The evidence of funds may be in form of cash, travellers’ cheques, bank drafts, or a recognized credit card with enough credit.
Here are some of the ways through which you can prove that you have enough funds available to support your stay to study in New Zealand. Find below financial requirements for New Zealand study visa for Indian students :
- An undertaking or sponsorship by another person to cover your accommodation and living expenses.
- Original and photocopies of Bank Statements or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. The sponsor could include parents, guardians, or cousin.
- Proof of relationship to the sponsor, if you are financially sponsored by another person.
- An undertaking by a New Zealand sponsor to cover your accommodation and living costs.
- Proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to cover the expenses for remaining years.
- Provide official documents, if you have taken an educational loan from a bank of any financial institution.
- Any financial assistance available to you under aid programmes operated in New Zealand by a government agency.