- December 5, 2017
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Uncategorized
Germany Job Seeker Visa for Indian
High Demand of IT specialists, Engineers, Managers and Scientists in Germany. Germany would require three million skilled workers by 2030. Apply fast for German Job Seeker Visa.
Currently Germany is considered as one of the world’s main economic powers, which is not only powerful with respect to economy but culturally also. Germany is known around the world not only for its beauty but also for its high economic growth rate. Its world famous engineering and high-tech products are equally admired by visitors because of their old-world charm. Germany is rich with historical regions and local diversity.
Hamburg is the economic powerhouse of country with the second busiest port of the continent. Being the base of the European Central Bank Frankfurt is known for being financial centre of Germany and of Europe as well. The fashion city of Düsseldorf, media industry of Cologne, and car companies in Stuttgart each represent a flourishing sector of the German economy.
What is a Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Germany job seeker visa is a Long-Term Residence Permit that allows Indians to stay in Germany for six months and look for a job in Germany. If you are able to find a job in Germany between six months you will be able to convert Germany Job Seeker Visa to the work visa in Germany which will allow you to work and live there.
In order to obtain a Germany job seeker visa from India, you need to follow the following steps :
1. Eligibility assessment to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa
2. All the necessary documents required for a Job Seeker Visa from India
3. Filling out of an application form as per German Embassy guidelines and fixing visa appointment with German Mission.
Requirements to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa for Indians
After the applicant has selected the preferred job or jobs to apply in Germany, The next step is the application procedure. But before applying to German Embassy, There are certain requirements which need to be checked in order to successfully apply for a German job seeker visa from India. These requirements for Germany job Seeker visa for Indians are as follows:
- The applicant must have done either a Bachelor degree or a Master’s Degree or an equivalent foreign degree.
- The applicant must have a work experience of minimum 6 months in their related field of study. It may differ from one profession to another depending upon the qualification.
- They must be able to show a proof that they have sufficient funds in their account to cover their entire stay in Germany.
- A medical or travel insurance is required for Indians to apply for job seeker visa to find a job in Germany.
Proof of relevant Work Experience for Germany Job Seeker Visa
Any applicant who seeks for a Germany Job seeker visa from India needs to provide a relevant proof and documents related to their work experience. Minimum 6 months of work experience is required and must be in relevant field of study.
Documents required to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa
The next step is to prepare the set of required documents to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa as per German Embassy guidelines. This is one of the main steps as it is very important to provide all the necessary documents to ensure that your application is not rejected on the grounds of not fulfilling the requirements. The required documents for a Germany Job Seeker visa from India are:
- A valid passport which is valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return.
- 3 passport size photographs according to biometrics specification.
- A copy of passport data page.
- Documents to prove your educational qualifications from a German or non-German university as well as any certificates of previous work experience
- Documents of financial situation such as a bank account statement which proves that you can finance your stay in Germany.
- Proof of personal status in home country such as birth certificate, marriage certificate etc.
European Union (EU) Blue Card for Indians
The EU Blue Card Scheme allows skilled non-EU citizens to work and live in any country within the European Union excluding Denmark, Ireland and the United Kingdom. To get the EU Blue Card the applicant must provide a proof of being employed with a contract in Germany related to their qualification. Once the applicant has acquired a job offer of minimum annual salary of at least 39,624 Euros, they can apply for the Blue Card. Once the applicant is able to get a Blue Card, they can apply for permanent settlement permit after 33 months or 21 months by fulfilling the language requirement of B1 level (Common European Reference Framework for Languages).
Best Places to Work in Germany for Indians
If you are looking for a job in Germany, here are some of the best cities to work in Germany for Indians.