- October 1, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Australia, Study Visa
Australia Study Visa Requirements For Indian Students
Documents Required to Study in Australia for Indian Students
If you’re planning to study bachelor’s or master’s in Australia from India, Check Australia study visa requirements for Indian students :
For Free Profile Assessment Call us 0172 507 1177, WhatsApp 9056 7777 31 or Request a Call Back
- Copies of the passport details page of each person in the application.
- A filled and signed student visa application form.
- One passport sized photograph which should not be more than six months old.
- Original Confirmation of Enrolment from each Australian education provider with details of course name, planned start and end dates of course and the full tuition fee of the course.
- Certified or notarised copies of the student’s educational qualifications.
- Certified or notarised copies of the student’s English Language Test score which should have been taken within 2 years before the date of application.
- Proof that the student has Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of his or her visa.
Funds Required to Study in Australia for Indian Students
You will be required to provide proof of funds from a suitable source, sufficient for the purpose of a student’s visa application. These sources of funds are :
- Evidence of funds to cover travel to Australia and 12 months’ living, course costs for the student and accompanying family members.
- Proof such as a loan certificate or notarised copy of a letter, from a financial institution stating that the student or any person hold a loan for a specified amount and with a term covering at least the chosen study period.
- Certified or notarised copies of certificates of deposits that explain that the funds are up to date and are still held by the bank at time of application.
- Certified or notarised copies of bank passbooks or bank deposit slips.