- November 9, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Australia, Study Visa
Documents Required to Study in Australia
There are several types of student visas for Australia. The one you need depends on the type of study you are planning to undertake. If you intend to study in Australia for more than 3 months, you need to apply for Student Visa. You are required to lodge your application for a visa at least 12 weeks before the orientation date at your institution.
For Free Profile Assessment Call us 0172 507 1177, WhatsApp 9056 7777 31 or Request a Call Back
Eligibility Criteria to Study in Australia for International Students
For Australian Student Visa, an applicant needs to satisfy following eligibility criteria, which are listed below :
- An applicant must be of good character or sound health.
- You must provide proof of your English Language skills by appearing in tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
- You must have an acceptable health insurance through the Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for yourself.
- You must have an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate issued by you education provider.
- If you are applying for an undergraduate course, then you should have completed 10+2. To apply for graduate level courses, an applicant must have completed at least 16 years of education.
- You must have financial ability to cover air fares, tuition fees and other expenses related to your education and stay in Australia.
Documents Required to Study in Australia for Indian Students
For Australian Student Visa, following documents required to study in Australia :
- A valid Passport with four recent passport-sized photographs.
- Transcripts and mark sheets from College or University, high school and senior secondary school.
- Proof of certificates of achievement and participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Proof of previous work experience (if any).
- Proof of English language proficiency i.e. IELTS or TOEFL.
- Official score reports of SAT/GRE/GMAT.
- A filled and signed student visa application form.
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) issued by you education provider or institution. Every eCoE should point out the student’s projected entry level, course name, planned start and end dates and the full tuition fee of the course.
- The statement of purpose is also mandatory. Also, SOP should be such that it stands out in the crowd.
- Letter of recommendation from at least one faculty member from your previous school/college is required.
- Reference letter from current employer or previous employer, if employed.
Documents Required to Study in Australia as an Evidence of Financial Resources
You must provide proof of funds from a suitable source that are sufficient for the purpose of an Australian student visa application. The documents required to provide proof of sufficient funds are:
- Proof such as loan certificate or notarized copy of a letter from a financial institution with a term covering at least the chosen study period.
- Bank Statement/ Bank Passbook for the last 3 months and current balance certificate.
- An affidavit of support from Sponsor.
- Evidence of relationship with the sponsor.
- Income Tax returns of the sponsor for the last 3 years.
- Other Liquid Assets like Fixed Deposits, etc.