- August 20, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Cyprus, Study Visa
Requirements to Study in Cyprus for Indian Students
The number of International students in Cyprus has increased rapidly over the years. Cyprus offers high quality education in a safe, friendly environment at an affordable cost to Indian students. Learn more about the basic requirements to study in Cyprus for Indian students, admission process to Cyprus colleges and universities, IELTS requirements to study in Cyprus and Cyprus student visa requirement.
For Free Profile Assessment Call us 0172 507 1177, WhatsApp 9056 7777 31 or Request a Call Back
- A passport of the applicant, valid for at least 1 year validity.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Four recent passport-sized photographs with a white background.
- A duly signed application form and its photocopies.
- Attested original academic certificates.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the living expenses during the stay.
- Certificate of good conduct from police department from the home country of the applicant with six month validity.
- Certificate of Admission from the University.
- University receipts of the amount paid to the university.
- An applicant must have health insurance coverage.
- Evidence of work experience (if any).
- Three letters of reference from the institution where you have studied.
- Statement of Purpose describing your purpose of applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline.
PROOF OF FINANCIAL MEANS
- Attested Bank Letter (6 months validity period) stating that the applicant’s sponsor has the financial ability to support his/her living, tuition and repatriation expenses.
- Sponsor may only be Father/ Mother/Self. In case of another Sponsor, please supply Court affidavit. The letter must also clearly state the relationship between Sponsor and student.
- Supporting bank statement (1 month validity).
PROOF OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
To study in Cyprus an applicant do not need a proof of English language proficiency, however having a valid score card can add on his profile.
The visa process time for Cyprus is up to 1 month. Therefore, students are requested to apply 2-3 months prior to the date of enrolment for study.
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN CYPRUS
The normal undergraduate degree is, generally three to four years in duration. A few universities also offer Honors degrees. An applicant has to submit photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcript to take admission in an undergraduate program.
The Master degrees usually take 1.5 to 2 years of study. An applicant has to submit the photocopies of the entire certificates from tenth grade up to the last qualifying degree.
Mega Immigration and Study Visa Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best Cyprus study visa consultants in Chandigarh, we have the answers to all your questions related to studying abroad in Cyprus. With over thousand successful placements to top colleges and universities in Cyprus, Mega Immigration remains dedicated towards being a best one-stop solution for all those who wish to Study in Cyprus.