- November 11, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Singapore, Study Visa
Requirements to Study in Singapore for Indian Students
Singapore is one of the modern and vibrant nations with excellent educational system. Singapore is among those nations who are providing numerous opportunities to international or Indian students who wish to study abroad. It is a world leader in research and innovation and offering high quality education at affordable cost. Also if you’re a business major, then there is no better place to be than in Singapore, which in turn makes its institutions of higher education attractive locations for all prospective international students.
For Free Profile Assessment Call us 0172 507 1177, WhatsApp 9056 7777 31 or Request a Call Back
General Requirements to Study in Singapore
The general requirements to study in Singapore for Indian students include the initial documents needed to apply for Singapore student visa. This includes :
- A passport of the applicant, valid for at least the duration of stay for which visa is being applied.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with a white background.
- A duly signed application form and its photocopies.
- Original letter of acceptance from educational centre with contact details, date of commencement and completion of the course, programmes of studies to be followed.
- Photocopy of previous academic qualification (Mark sheets -from 10th class till the last degree obtained).
- A photocopy of the draft through which fees has been paid.
Other Requirements to Study in Singapore
To study in Singapore, an applicant also needs to provide following documents which are listed below :
- Work experience certificate (if any).
- Visa application fee.
- Birth certificate or notarized affidavit for the date of birth.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) describing the reason for applying to a particular college and highlight why you are a perfect fit for the college and why the college should accept you.
- At least, two Academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently.
- If you have work experience then two letters of recommendation (LOR) from the employer/manager who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities.
- Travel insurance certificate.