- September 13, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In UK, Study Visa
Requirements to Study In UK For Indian Students
There are many different entry requirements to study in UK for Indian students depending on your chosen type of UK study. The great thing about studying in the UK is that even if you don’t meet the requirements for one course, you can choose another at a different level and work your way up. The UK offers a range of study options to suit Indian students at all levels.
For Free Profile Assessment Call us 0172 507 1177, WhatsApp 9056 7777 31 or Request a Call Back
Short-term study visa
- An applicant can apply for a short term study visa if he/she is doing a short course of study like English language course or training course.
- An applicant can also do a short period of research as part of a degree course.
- You can apply for a Short-term study visa if you’re at least 18 years old.
Eligibility to apply for Short term study visa
An applicant has to prove that
- He has been accepted in a course of UK
- He has enough money to support himself without working in UK
- He has made arrangements for his travel and stay in UK.
- He has permission from his parents or guardian to study in UK.
Duration of stay
An applicant can stay in UK for
- 6months, if he is taking any short course.
- 11months, if he is taking an English language course.
- £89 (approx 7874.17 Indian Rupee) for a 6 month visa
- £170 (approx 15035.53 Indian Rupee) for an 11 month visa
An applicant has to apply for visa up to 3months prior to travel to UK.
Documents to be provided
An applicant has to provide
- A current passport or other valid travel identification.
- An evidence that he can support himself during his stay
- Details of accommodation
- Contact details for at least one parent or guardian in your home country (if you’re under 18 years old).
- Permission to be in the country he is applying from (if you’re not a national).
- A letter of acceptance from the educational institution – on official headed paper, stating the course’s name, duration and cost (including accommodation).
- Academic certificates, references or transcripts of the previous study
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Evidence of financial sponsor’s occupation, income, savings or funds that will support his studies.
Mega Immigration and Study Visa Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best UK Study Visa Consultants in Chandigarh, we have the answers to all your questions related to studying in United Kingdom. Mega Immigration remains dedicated towards being a best one-stop solution for all those who wish to Study in UK.