- November 9, 2016
- Posted by: Mega Immigration
- Category: Study In Australia, Study Visa
Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Australia
Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP)
Streamlined visa processing is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating university. Streamlined Visa processing (SVP) is a new implementation by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) and it came into effect on the 24th March 2012.
Under SVP, if an international student has a Confirmation of enrolment (CoE) from a participating university then DIAC will assess the student application quickly. Streamlined visa processing means these applicants are treated as though they are lower migration risk regardless of their country of origin.
For Free Profile Assessment Call us 0172 507 1177, WhatsApp 9056 7777 31 or Request a Call Back
Here is the checklist which you should follow before sending visa application for streamlined visa processing :
- You are going to pursue undergraduate or post graduate DEGREE program, not diploma or foundation course.
- You are enrolled at one of Australian university not a college or vocational training institute.
- You have got your electronic confirmation of enrollment (eCoE).
Advantages under Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP)
Here are the benefits of studying in Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) colleges, which are listed below :
- High visa success rate
- Less visa processing time
- Dependents can accompany
- Third party can sponsor the funds, if you are applying under streamlined visa processing
- As you are applying directly in university and enrolled in degree program, your visa approval chances are much better than if you are applying under diploma course
- Work up to 40 hours per fortnight during the course
- Dependents can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided commencement of course of study in Australia. For a postgraduate course, dependents can work unlimited hours once commencement of course.
- Three years post study work available after completion of bachelors and master degree program.
- IELTS requirements is only 5.5 bands
- Intake under SVP is March, July and November
- Visa files lodgment in consulate by e-visa or paper visa.
- No interview for admission.